Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Animals slipping in man made waterholes
Posted by: cheetahlady on 5th July 2015
- BOOKING WITH MY SAMSUNG TABLET
Posted by: Madalla on 5th July 2015
- Leopard at Lake Panic
Posted by: JimS on 5th July 2015
Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
- Media Release: Science paper out on Kruger rhino survey results for 2013 - 3rd July 2015
- Media Release: Private OSV guide attacked by a Leopard - 3rd July 2015
- Media Release: Kruger National Park gate quotas in force during school holidays - 30th June 2015
- Media Release: Karoo Lion successfully recaptured - 30th June 2015
- Media Release: Kruger National Park interacts with stakeholders at Innibos show - 29th June 2015
There are currently no promotions available. Please come back soon.
- Braai facility on deck
- DSTV (Limited Channels)
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- No Smoking
- 2 single beds
- Barbeque Facilities
- Camp reached from N2, access rd open to Main Camp
- Check-in at Matyholweni itself, not Main Camp
- !CHECK IN/OUT @ SANP OFFICE 214 MAIN RD AGULHAS
- 1 En-suite bedroom with 2 single beds
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen, 2 plate stove (No Oven)
Wild Card Membership gives you unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation arease. Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
SANParks offers a wide range of activities, including those listed here. For comprehensive information on activities on offer in each park, please visit the relevant park.